Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Articles I've Had Published About Homeschooling

I've been writing articles for parenting articles almost as long as I've been homeschooling, so I figured I should pair my two loves and make some money for my family at the same time.

This income even paid for some "roadschooling" to Florida for two weeks in October 2017 :-) 

Most of these articles have been published in multiple magazines so I've just picked a few magazines to represent. Thanks for checking them out!


Back-to-Homeschool Tips and Traditions in Birmingham Parent

5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Homeschool in ParentMap

Top 10 Homeschool Mistakes to Avoid in Montgomery Parents

Homeschooling 101 in San Diego Family

How to Find Your Homeschool Tribe in Calgary's Child

10 Unique Benefits of Homeschooling in Calgary's Child

Venturing Into Unschooling in North Texas Kids

Virtual School: Where Homeschooling Meets Traditional School in Orlando Family

No comments:

Post a Comment