Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Tater Tot Casserole Cookbook ... #EasyMeals


I never thought I would put a cookbook together. Cooking is NOT my thing. Kids, yes! Writing, yes! Scrapbooking, yes! Homeschooling, yes! Travel, yes! Loving on my man, yes! Cooking and housework, not so much.

But, with the help of our daughtersitter Jordan, it got done. You see, tater tot casserole all by itself ROCKS. It's the ultimate yummy comfort food. My kids see it's for dinner and are HAPPY! The next morning you can scramble the leftovers in some eggs for breakfast. It's quick and easy and has 5 basic ingredients.

Somehow Jordan and I brainstormed 34 total recipes for tater tot casserole, including BBQ, gluten-free, bacon cheeseburger, fish stick surprise, Italian, pizza and more! It's a great dinner for those nights when homeschooling has been a long process, whether fun or not!

Then I popped in 7 dessert recipes, including Tutu's Chocolate Stars and Grandma Solsberg's Easy Brownies! These come in handy when you have had a stressful day!

And you know cooking teaches MATH (measuring, counting tater tots, ounces, temperatures, times) and CHEMISTRY!

If you don't have a Kindle, no problem. I don't have one, either. There's a thing on Amazon called a Cloud Reader where you can download all your cool freebies and save them to read on your laptop or PC or iPad whenever you want to later! They also have an app for smartphones.

Here's the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment