Friday, October 25, 2019

Frixion Erasable Pens and Markers



I know what you're thinking. You're thinking about those horrible Erasermate pens and how crummy they were. How they would smudge. How they erased horribly.

No, friends. This isn't your typical 1980s pen. It's 2018 and there's a new erasable pen in town that everyone loves for a reason.

These are called Frixion. My friend introduced me to them a couple of years ago and I am in love.

They use the red one for their grammar lessons, where they have to correct things. Otherwise they like the black one.

My girls like the pink one with the lid when they do their Explode the Code workbooks.

I like the blue retractable one when I'm writing out lessons for the week because I later erase them as they do them, then I write them in regular pen and highlight them. Homeschool Mom OCD: to each her own.

There are stick pen versions with lids and also a retractable one with refills you can purchase. I have only ever been able to find them on Amazon, but now it looks like WalMart, Target and Staples have clued in to the fact that these pens are HOT!

Speaking of hot, don't set a hot mug or plate on your piece of paper that you have written on using these pens or your ink will DISAPPEAR. Most of it will come back if you put it in the freezer, however. Cool science experiment for sure.

Here's how to buy the Frixion erasble pens on Amazon. I'm not recommending this particular seller or anything, and I don't get any kick-back from you buying. I'm just sending you there to see my favorite pack of retractables. But you can also buy a box of all one color, the stick pens, more colorful combinations, etc. Great Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment