Monday, April 22, 2013

Homeschooling on Earth Day ... or Not

You might be surprised to learn that this blog is as much for me as it is for you! This is where I compile cool resources so we can all look back on them and use them when we are able.

For instance, I'm not really doing anything special for Earth Day besides taking a shower and taking 3 of my kids for the free hearing tests offered by our school district. My son has Scouts later tonight, I have to do laundry with some tea tree essential oil tossed in because I let the laundry sit in the washer too long sometimes and learned that trick (the oil one, not the moldy laundry one) from a homeschooling friend!

Oh, and my son is watching Jeff Corwin and PBS Nature. And we will recycle. Maybe we wil visit the cloth diapers in the basement. So there is Earth Day at our house THIS YEAR.

But for NEXT YEAR ... I have compiled some cool resources!

This is from the Homeschool Den over at Parents.com

General Earth Day stuff


A ton of great stuff at The Homeschool Mom






No comments:

Post a Comment