- Anita B. Gorman Discovery Center
- Beanstalk Children's Garden
- Burr Oak Woods Conservation Nature Center
- Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead
- Ernie Miller Nature Center
- George Owens Nature Park
- Kemper Outdoor Education Center
- Lakeside Nature Center
- Legler Barn Museum
- Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm Historic Site
- Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- Prairie Oak Nature Center
- Oxford Schoolhouse
- Prairie Park Nature Center in Lawrence, KS
- Trailside Center
I have to say it was more relaxing this year than when we did it in 2009. Back then I was pregnant and got very sick toward the end of my pregnancy with Sam. Then Sam was was born on October 7, was in the NICU for a week and then we had until October 31 to hit several more passport places!
This year we cheated a little bit and mostly hit free places. By "cheated" I mean that at a couple of historic places we kind of ran in, gave our answer, maybe bought some tiny thing and left. We did not take any historic tours, that is for sure. Plenty of time for that when I am not chasing around an active toddler. We are totally doing this next year.
Now to sit back and wait for our prize packs ...