Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Little Passports Space Quest Subscription Box



My kids got their first Little Passports subscription boxes TEN YEARS AGO! My then-10-year-old son got the United States box and it came with a disposable camera, a file pouch, a scratch book, a map, a passport, etc. My then-5-year-old daughter wanted to try it, too, so I got her one and it arrived quickly. The one she got was more of a world traveler box but had the same characters, Sam and Sophia. Hers had a map, a passport, a photo, and a booklet, all in a medium-sized cardboard suitcase. And, yes, then my youngest wanted his own suitcase of goodies. 

And they still have their little suitcases full of crafts, trinkets, maps, information, coins, and more. 

Little Passports is an award-winning subscription box service that ignites curiosity and celebrates cultures with globally inspired experiences, hands-on art and science activities, and stories for kids ages 3-10. And these days they have tons of different options, like the Little Passports Space Quest Subscription, which I plan to sign up for when I teach Astronomy to elementary-age kids at one of the homeschool co-ops!

Can't wait to launch a space adventure with cosmic activity kits, stories, and out-of-this-world posters!

No comments:

Post a Comment