Thursday, September 12, 2013

#Free Friday Through Sunday: The Kerrie Show Takes on Halloween


So here is my latest venture, friends. "The Kerrie Show Takes On Halloween"! It's a short little ebook you can devour in a night and it's usually going to be $3.49, but through Sunday it's FREE!

Yep, I do free days for all my ebooks! I want you to love it so much that you'll come back to Amazon and leave me a glowing review!

What's it about? Well, it's a practical guide to Halloween with some humor thrown in. I joke about how bad I stink at coming up with costume ideas. I teach you how to green your Halloween. I give you a pumpkin pancake recipe, fun traditions to start and more!

If you don't have a Kindle, no problem! They have a Cloud Reader, which is how I read all my Amazon books ... on my laptop! They also have a new app so you can read these books on smartphones and tablets and pads.

Next up: The Kerrie Show Takes On Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...